Creep Feeder 250 bushel
250 BUSHEL PORTABLE CREEP FEEDER with fold out panels. 12000lbs Axle for transport. New 10ply 16” radial tires. 7000lb screw jack.
Salt & Mineral attachment. Full length lid. 20” eaves for weather protection. Full length ladder inside & out.
WE DELIVER STRAIGHT TO YOUR YARD!
At Lakeland Farm And Ranch Direct, we want to make life a little easier for our customers. This is why we believe in providing Farm Direct Delivery… and by “farm direct” that’s exactly what we mean.
…received delivery last week – on time, unscathed, & a good driver – that means a lot – thanks! – AB
No more extended waiting and no more long days of driving and hauling, or multiple trips to pick-up purchases from a dealer. Our delivery truck will get to you faster and drops off your purchase to your own land. With Lakeland’s large in-stock and on site inventory, our team can expedite the shipping process, so sit back and relax as we deliver directly to your lot. Save yourself the time, the gas and the headache… let Lakeland take care of it!
250 bu. (5’ x 10’) Creep-Feeder is dual purpose. It has enough headroom to be used as a small Self-Feeder when panels are removed.
The 250 bu. Creep/Self-Feeder on Wheels has the following features:
- 12,000 lb Axle is guaranteed for transport when feeder is full
- New Highway rated 10 Ply Radials (Not Blems) on sixteen inch rims
- Replaceable 7,000 lb Screw Jack on 9 inch jack pad
- Salt & Mineral attachment with Rubber Tubs
- Full length Lid
- Lid Locks
- Lid Handle that allows opening from the ground
- Full length Lid Deflector to prevent feed jamming in behind lid
- New Weatherproof Chutes open up to seven inches.
- Feeders clean out completely with New full width Vee bottom.
- Generously proportioned Feed Troughs are 5” deep by 16” wide by 10’ long
- Feed on one or both side
- Twenty inch Eaves for weather protection
- Full Length Ladders inside and out for easy access to the top and inside of the feeder
Creep Feeders feature our New “Magic Panel”
- Panels won’t block lid for filling
- Panels keep cows away from feed open, closed or any where in between.
- No pins to pull or put in
- Simple to open and close
- Creep panel is a full NINE feet from the trough
- A total of SIXTEEN walk through stalls located in the front sides and back.
- Calves do not need to make a 180 degree turn to exit creep pen
- Panels remove easily from feeder for Self-Feeding
Have a question or require a quote?