Lakeland ATV Calf Catcher
- Enables quick & safe calf catching
- Reduces danger while working new calves
- Less stress to the mother cow as she can see & smell her calf
- Guards cattlemen against protective mother cows
- Built to last. Durable, all welded quality heavy duty construction
- Tested & proven in multiple terrains
- Quick mount and dismount on ATVs and UTVs (specify when ordering)
- Twin close doors
- Convenient foot pedal to activate the doors so you can keep your hands securely on your ATV handlebars
- Cage measures 7’L x 4’W with fully adjustable mounting brackets to attached to most ATVs
- ATV Tire with proper floatation over rough terrain
UTV Calf Catcher Bracket to attach same unit to UTVs (confirm measurements of UTV)
WE DELIVER STRAIGHT TO YOUR YARD!
At Lakeland Farm And Ranch Direct, we want to make life a little easier for our customers. This is why we believe in providing Farm Direct Delivery… and by “farm direct” that’s exactly what we mean.
…received delivery last week – on time, unscathed, & a good driver – that means a lot – thanks! – AB
No more extended waiting and no more long days of driving and hauling, or multiple trips to pick-up purchases from a dealer. Our delivery truck will get to you faster and drops off your purchase to your own land. With Lakeland’s large in-stock and on site inventory, our team can expedite the shipping process, so sit back and relax as we deliver directly to your lot. Save yourself the time, the gas and the headache… let Lakeland take care of it!
Lakeland's ATV Calf Catcher is a well-designed product that is sturdy and rigid. A safe and convenient way to process calves.
Once initially set up, the Calf Catcher easily mounts and dismounts to your ATV. Drive up to the calf and position the catcher so that the calf is inside the catcher. Use the convenient foot pedal to activate the twin closing doors to securely capture the calf, all while keeping both hands securely on your ATV handlebars.
Once the calf is inside, the operator can safely step into the cage, well protected from the mother cow. Calf is then placed into the small cage at rear of catcher and can stay in there for processing or to lead the cow to another area. When calf is ready to be released, operator releases calf from inside the catcher so cow and calf can be reunited.
Cage measures 7 feet long by over 4 feet wide with fully adjustable mounting brackets to attach to most Quads. ATV tire for proper floatation over rough terrain. Quality workmanship in design and construction. Exceptional paint and finishing quality.
Built in Canada for Canadian conditions.
Have a question or require a quote?