Heavy Duty Cattle Feeder Fronts
on all orders over $2,000!
$99 shipping on orders under $2,000
We build Heavy-Duty Feed Fronts that are customizable to your specifications. Available in lengths from 4ft to 16ft.
- 54″ height
- Constructed with a heavy-duty 2″ square tube frame & 1 ¼” square tube slant bars
- 20″ skirt on bottom standard
- 12 3/4’’ spacing between slants when measuring at an angle
- 14’’ spacing between slants when measuring at top & bottom
- Heavy-Duty 12 gauge steel
- Pin connector eyes on each end to pin panels together
- Powder-coat finish
5 Benefits for Fenceline Feeding your Cattle:
- Efficient Feeding: With fenceline feeding you can efficiently deliver feed to your cattle without needing to enter their pen. This saves time and minimizes stress for you & your animals.
- Reduced Competition and Waste: By providing individual feeding spaces along the fenceline, each animal has its designated feeding area, reducing competition and minimizing feed wastage. Cattle tend to eat more calmly when they have their space, leading to better digestion and feed conversion.
- Easy Monitoring & Herd Management: Fenceline feeding allows for easy monitoring of feed intake and the overall condition of the herd. Since the feeders are positioned along the fenceline, you can quickly observe the cattle while they feed, making it easier to detect any health issues or abnormalities.
- Space Optimization: Fenceline feeding can help optimize space utilization within the feeding area. By installing the feeders along the fence, you can make efficient use of the available space and ensure that all animals have access to feed without overcrowding.
- Minimized Risk of Injury for You and the cattle: Since fenceline feeding keep cattle separate during feeding, they can help reduce the risk of injuries resulting from aggressive behavior or competition for feed. Each animal can eat at its own pace without being pressured or bullied by others in the herd. You are also kept safe because you are feeding the cattle from outside of their pen.
WE DELIVER STRAIGHT TO YOUR YARD!
At Lakeland Farm And Ranch Direct, we want to make life a little easier for our customers. This is why we believe in providing Farm Direct Delivery… and by “farm direct” that’s exactly what we mean.
…received delivery last week – on time, unscathed, & a good driver – that means a lot – thanks! – AB
No more extended waiting and no more long days of driving and hauling, or multiple trips to pick-up purchases from a dealer. Our delivery truck will get to you faster and drops off your purchase to your own land. With Lakeland’s large in-stock and on site inventory, our team can expedite the shipping process, so sit back and relax as we deliver directly to your lot. Save yourself the time, the gas and the headache… let Lakeland take care of it!
We build Heavy-Duty Feed Fronts that are customizable to your specifications. Available in lengths from 4â€™ to 24â€™.
- 54" height
- Constructed with a heavy-duty 2" square tube frame & 1 ¼" square tube slant bars
- 12" or 20" skirt on bottom