Deluxe Easy Catch Squeeze Chute
on all orders over $2,000!
$99 shipping on orders under $2,000
Optimize Livestock Handling with the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute
Experience efficient and stress-free livestock handling with the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute. This innovative chute offers secure cattle restraint, user-friendly design, efficient workflow, durability, and enhanced safety features. Increase the productivity of your operations and create a stress-free environment for both you and your animals.
- Secure cattle restraint for safe handling
- Easy one person operation
- User-friendly design for easy operation
- Efficient workflow to save time and increase productivity
- Durable construction for long-lasting performance
- Enhanced safety features for accident prevention
Upgrade your livestock handling system with the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute. Order now from Lakeland Farm and Ranch for a simplified and safe livestock management experience. Contact us for inquiries and assistance.
Optional Squeeze Chute Add-On (not included with standard system)
Head Gate Assist — You can now close the head gate from farther down the chute
12’ x 42’’
Adjusts from 32’’ to 12’’
|Height in Vet Cage
|Distance from floor to chute to ratchets
Head Gate Assist
(Scroll down for more)
Question: How much does the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute weigh and how long is it internally?
Answer: The Easy Catch Squeeze Chute weighs in at just under 2,000 pounds, making it one of the heavier manual squeeze chutes out there. Pounds for dollar, it’s one of the highest value chutes as well. There’s 11 feet of internal space from behind the headgate to the rolling door at the rear of the integrated vet cage.
Question: Is the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute self-catch or manual?
Answer: It has the unique auto-reset spring-cushioned headgate. This means it is designed to process animals quickly and safely. Simply adjust the stanchions and set the headgate back against the adjustable limiter chain. The operator can now be outside the cows “flight zone,” opening the heavy-duty rolling door to let the cow into the squeeze chute and allowing the animal to move into the headgate, closing the stanchions on their shoulders. On release, the headgate automatically moves back and rests ready for the next animal.
Question: How does the heavy-duty rolling door compare with a bi-fold or guillotine gate?
Answer: This is largely a matter of opinion, but in our experience, the smooth rolling door glides back and forth so easily that a child can operate it and cut off an animal easily. Other manufacturers’ options, such as a bi-fold, can sometimes allow the animal to put their nose in the middle gap and force it open. As for guillotine gates, they are heavy, cumbersome and potentially dangerous if they let go.
Question: What’s the neck extender like?
Answer: It’s a set of vertical bars that are adjustable in and out that protrude from the headgate but adjust and move with the headgate so that they don’t encroach on the flight zone of the cow or interfere with the headgate. They effectively catch the head behind the ears, while the main headgate stanchions close in front of the shoulders, thus exposing a large area of neck for injections.
Question: Do the sides of the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute open?
Answer: Yes. They fully open up on both sides and split top and bottom. This means that the top can be left shut and the bottom opened up to allow a calf to suck or for work to be done on the hooves, etc. In addition, there is an access door immediately behind the headgate on both sides and three drop down inspection gates on each side of the upper portions, making it ideal for branding.
Question: Does the Lakeland Easy Catch Squeeze Chute squeeze from both sides?
Answer: Yes, with one simple and smooth lever operation, the parallel axis sides narrow down from full width of 30 inches to 12 inches for running calves.
Question: What if I want to move the Easy Catch Squeeze Chute around or to a different location?
Answer: As a solid one-piece unit, it has fork loops welded to the top frame, so the squeeze chute can be easily moved around with a loader or skid steer. You can load it easily onto a trailer or you can choose to purchase the A-frame trailer designed specifically to take the Easy Catch Squeeze Chute.
- All NEW “Easy-Adjust” Headgate adjustment—this makes it super quick & easy to adjust the headgate opening for different size animals heads/necks, from large cows/bulls to small calves.
- All NEW “Easy-Flow” headgate—the headgate has open bars instead of solid sheeting, so the animals can see the light ahead and thus ensuring better flow into the headgate/through the chute.
- All NEW “Easy-Sweep” Head/Neck sweep—this “sweeps” or pushes the animals head across to one side to hold it still for when you are neck injecting or ear tagging etc.
- All NEW positive and heavy duty auto-catch system on headgate and incorporated impact torsion bar.
- Extra long and extra wide to accommodate larger cattle
- Automatic self-catch headgate
- Auto headgate reset
- Spring cushioned headgate to reduce impact on cattle
- Adjustable neck extender with large access area
- Heavy duty rolling door at rear
- Operates from either side
- Rubber blinders on inspection gates to prevent spooking
- Sternum bar standard on every chute
- Vet doors reversible both sides
- Parallel axis squeeze mechanism
- Fully opening sides for maximum access
- Ratchet rump stops
- Ribbed checker-plate floor
Have a question or require a quote?